Halloween began for me a while ago. Justin and I decided to do a Princess Bride theme, and when I realized I wouldn't find a Princess Buttercup costume anywhere, I decided to make one. I also wanted to make a shirt for Justin to be Wesley. My brother-in-law and his friends wanted to be Robin Hood and his men in tights, and he wanted me to make his costumes. So with the help of my fabulous mother-in-law, all this became a reality. We had a fantastic Halloween! We went to Justin's brother's birthday party, and we also had a fabulous ward party (we forgot our camera, so we don't have any cool pictures of that). At the ward party, we won a $15 gift card for being able to name the most couples in the ward! Yeah, date night, here we come!
Here I am sewing a merry man costume. Notice I'm still smiling at this point. This costume got very frustrating toward the end.Justin and Sophie came along to help.
My brother-in-law kept insisting that he knew how to make the collar work, so he took over the sewing project. You can see how worried Anna is. (Actually, she was relieved to be done with the thing. The pattern was pretty messed up).
Sophie wanted to play with their swords.
I thought I didn't have any pictures from the party, but I just stole this one off Gary and Meg's blog. Thanks Megs! Gary as Johnny Cash, Tyler and Nicole as basketball players, and us.


1 comments:
You are just too awesome! Look at all your mad skills!!!
Post a Comment