We are finally posting a belly picture! My pregnant belly has finally made its debut! Here I am at 24 weeks. Time is flying by way too fast! While I don't want to be pregnant anymore because of the sickness, I'm not sure I'm ready to have another little one in the house. I guess, ready or not here she comes!
We love to take Sophie to the pet store to look at the animals, and I am really not sure what this dog is doing to Justin...


Sophie loves to feed horses! Every time we get in the car, she either wants to go to the gym or feed horses. On this particular day, we had time to stop. We had so much fun!

Don't worry, we keep Sophie's fingers clear of those chompers! She just gets to watch.

We made bean maracas!

Because Justin is graduated, and we have more time together, we have been doing some fun little projects. Here is a puzzle we did...

And one night we decided to string fruit loops on some yarn for necklaces... Sophie was really good at getting them to stay on her nose.

They had so much fun!

The necklaces didn't make it very far though...


I love pictures like this!

Fun with fruit stamping!

On January 3rd it snowed in St George! In the afternoon, when it was a little warmer, we took Sophie out for a bit to explore.
She loves to jump in puddles!

Have you ever seen a happier girl?


Justin taught Sophie how to throw snowballs at Mommy!
4 comments:
Yeah for belly pictures, homemade games, and snow!
Looks like you guys have been up to a lot of fun activities!! Can't believe you are already 24 weeks...she will be here before you know it!! So exciting!!
Very cute! Thank you so much for watching the kids on Saturday. We really owe you one, they had a great time. Love you!!!
Oh! Your little family is so cute! Sophie seriously is such a doll.
Post a Comment