Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day

Justin got his father's day present a little early this year because I wanted him to be able to use it before father's day. Since we went to dinner with my parents on Saturday and ate dinner at his parent's on Sunday, I gave Justin his present on Thursday to allow him adequate time to play with it. I got him a charcoal barbecue. He loves to eat barbecue food, in fact I thought he was going to burst into tears the day Famous Dave's closed. So now, he has his barbecue and some Famous Dave's sauce, so he is one happy camper.

This is him assembling his new toy!
Sophie and I watched by the back door.


The barbecue has made a nice addition to our backyard. Justin's parents also gave us a table to go back there, so we are ready for the outdoor parties to begin!
We spent Sunday with Justin's family and had such a fabulous time! Here we all are playing a game of imaginiff...

0 comments: