Monday, December 28, 2009

Bolin Family Christmas Pary

Every year my mother's side of the family gets together for a way fun party! This year was such a blast! Here is Justin with Max's kids singing karaoke.
Tucker got really tired during the party and fell asleep.

Madison crawled on the floor with Sophie. Sophie laughed the whole time--she just loved it!
Here is Tucker in heaven with all the wrapping paper.
Danny was so funny! He was the most excited about opening his present.
Sophie opening her first Christmas present (with a little help from Daddy).
The kids all lined up for their turn at the gift opening.
Justin scoping out the gifts.
All of us together (except Max, he had an unfortunate accident).
My sisters and me.
April and I.
Gracie with her new glasses.
Maxer
Madison
Emma
April, Sophie, and DeeAnn
I am a baby snatcher! Here I am with adorable Tucker.
The food was delicious! My dad made Navajo tacos.
And the babies ate their meals too.
Everyone watching my dad make the delicious food.
Sophie with favorite Aunt Sue.

0 comments: