Every year we spend Christmas Eve with Justin's family. We had such a good time this year! Sophie wasn't feeling very well, so that part wasn't as much fun.
We did white elephant gifts first. I got this! I was actually really excited!

Then we played the game where you try to unwrap a present wrapped in about 40 layers. You have to roll a 6, put on the hat and gloves, and the one who gets to the box wins! Justin did very well this year, and he walked away with the prize of assorted nuts.

This year's ornament was Santa riding on an airplane (in honor of Michael who will be entering the Air Force soon).

Each person takes Anna's idea, and they tweak it how they want it.

This is Justin's rendition...

I had some leftover fabric from a quilt I made for my friend years ago, so Justin and I made this quilt for his brother. It is in three pieces; we had to finish it the next week.

And I crocheted this Afghan for my sweet mother-in-law.
1 comments:
I'm glad y'all had a fun Christmas, too! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment