Today is our anniversary, but since we are actually celebrating it next week, I don't have fun adventures to post (except that Justin woke up early this morning and cleaned the entire downstairs so that I wouldn't have to do it this morning).
I am so grateful to have such a fantastic husband. I always dreamed of marrying someone like him, but I never actually thought he existed. He completes me in every way, is a fantastic father and husband, and he is my best friend.


6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
You too are most definatly amazing together! I am so happy you found each other and if I don't say so myself, I'm one lucky Mommy to have had Justin and am one lucky Mommy in law to have you Ashley!
Love you both so much! :)
Congrats! How many years?
happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys have a great 10 days of no Allconnect!! :)
You two are so adorable, but just so you know, he is one lucky guy, too! So sad I missed the birthday party, it looks like it was fun!
Yay! Happy Anniversary! I REALLY like that picture, it's really cute!
Post a Comment