We dropped Sophie off last Monday and headed down to Vegas for an overnight trip. We had such a fun time, and we really appreciate my mom for taking care of our little one. We started off by going to the secret garden at The Mirage. I loved seeing the dolphins do their little tricks.
There were also white lions, llamas, and tigers.

I'm pretty sure that lion would eat me.


We stayed at the 5 star Trump Hotel. The room was beautiful!

And the bathroom had a huge Jacuzzi!

That night we went to the Venetian for dinner...

And then we finally got to see The Phantom! We went to pick up our tickets, and they said we had to pay more because we used the promotion code LOCAL50, and they said it was only for locals. After much trouble, Justin finally talked to the manager. Finally she agreed that if we paid the extra $20, she would upgrade our seats. We ended up sitting front and center. It was fabulous! I loved it!
1 comments:
Nice! Looks like you guys had some fun!
Post a Comment