Panguitch was fantastic this year. We usually camp in the Panguitch Lake Campground, but this year we roughed it in the woods to accomodate our growing brewd. It ended up being one of my favorite years of all time!
Katie helping us get things set up...
Sweet little Emmabelle hanging out in Sophie's chair.
The tradition of bathing kids in a bin continues.
The tradition of bathing kids in a bin continues.
Sophie and Tucker loved their daily baths outside.
Jen and Will with the kiddos...
Katie loves her Uncle Will!
Sophie and Tucker on the boat.
Katie wasn't a huge fan of the life jacket, but she was pretty good nonetheless.
My mom caught a fish right away, of course...
My mom caught a fish right away, of course...
Sophie and Tucker loved playing on the boat.
I even caught a fish (which doesn't usually happen), and look he's a whopper! Okay, okay so I threw him back, but I was definitely stoked!
My daddy...
Tucker was driving his little cars up and down the boat. I'm pretty sure there are still cars hidden in some of the pockets on board.
Gotta love the camping grunge look.
And I caught a second fish!!! He was a keeper!
My baby brother caught a few too...
Camping definitely took a lot out of Sophie. It seems like every time we looked in the back seat, we saw this...
Mommy and Katie
And we definitely made our way over the the Paguitch 24th of July Parade.


3 comments:
Aw, I miss seeing Sophie in nursery. :(
Awesome pics. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
I don't know if you know this but
pang was like 6 months ago. ;) it was so fun.
Post a Comment