Monday, November 14, 2011

Kelsie's Birthday and Stuff...

Justin's niece Kelsie turned 13, so she's officially a teenager, and she is embracing that title. This picture makes me laugh because I guess this glasses look is the new thing, and I find myself wondering what things I chose to wear in the name of being cool--probably more than I'm willing to admit...


Our girls were very tired that day.


Look at Katie all snug on the couch. These were definitely the pre-rolling days...





I'm not sure what the stoic look from Justin is about, but he is handsome nonetheless.


Grandma and Grandpa are so sweet with our kiddos.


Once again, Sophie was very tired...


Katie was up and the life of the party by this point.


Brandon decided Kelsie needed her birthday spankings, but Kelsie put up a good fight. In the end, she took her spankings though...


Present time!


Kelsie got everything a 13 year-old girl could want--lots of make-up and hair supplies.


Doesn't Katie make the cutest little present! Don't worry, she wasn't for Kelsie...


Here we are looking so attractive.


Jamie stacked all of Sophie's puppies. Sophie was not happy about it though...


And check out Sebastian and Flounder on the floor. They were mine when I was little; yes, the love of "The Little Mermaid" lives on. Luckily, the desire to one day be Ursulla didn't transfer as well. On a side note, a sure fire way to scare off unwanted dates is to tell them that when you were little you wanted to be Ursulla. When I told Justin, he loved me even more; that's when I knew it was true love. On a further side note, I have since given up my desire to be an deranged, obese, and evil octopus--yeah, I'd say I've definitely evolved...



The next day I shot these pictures of Sophie hanging out in a plant pot. We were in the midst of intense potty training this day, hence her lack of clothing. We found interesting ways to keep entertained amidst the insanity that is potty training.


Like I said, interesting ways...



0 comments: