Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fourth of July

The fourth of July is one of my very favorite holidays. I love the heat, fireworks, and patriotism. So, for me, a big party is a necessity. This year we celebrated with Justin's family. We played water kickball, had shish kabobs, and had a fantastic time.

The prep work...


I had to make some July 4th skirts for the girls. Yeah, I am that crazy...


Katie wasn't as thrilled as I was...


Sophie, however, loved it!





Justin's mom pretended to have a cape, and Sophie loved chasing her...





The kickball game. Yes, we do have our bases backwards. We didn't want to smash our heads into cinderblock.





Anna.


Dan, Brandon, and Chrissy. Sophie kept switching teams, and she wanted to run bases every time.


And I had to make my traditional flag cake. Yummy!!!





After a long day, everyone was tuckered out...



0 comments: