We were truly blessed to have so much family present for Katie's special day. We decided to do her blessing at my parent's church the same day my little brother Will spoke for his mission. It was wonderful!
Megs took our beautiful family picture. She is amazing!
Justin gave Katie such a sweet blessing. It was further testiment to how special this little girl really is. My Grandma Sullivan bought Katie this dress. I absolutely love it!
Grandma Green and Katie

Grandma Green and Grandma Sullivan were so awesome to make the trip.

Jordan

The girls on the food prep.


We had so much food, it was crazy! The other advantage of combining our day with Will's was my parents provided most of the food for the event--double bonus!

I felt so bad for my cousin Parker. He was sick, so he had to sit outside so as not to infect others. I think this picture perfectly captures the way each of us feels when sick...

Sophie loved having adoring cousins around. I didn't want Sophie to feel so bad about Katie having a special dress to wear, so I made her a skirt to match the one I made for myself. She loved matching her mommy.

The proud parents with the soon-to-be missionary. My parents are now empty nesters, and they say it's fabulous.

Four generations

Me and my Bug.

My baby brother *sniff*.

Sandy and Wade made Will this awesome cake!

A trip to grandma and grandpa's wouldn't be complete without Sophie's cousins dressing her up.

Grandma Green and Grandma Sullivan were so awesome to make the trip.
Jordan
The girls on the food prep.
We had so much food, it was crazy! The other advantage of combining our day with Will's was my parents provided most of the food for the event--double bonus!
I felt so bad for my cousin Parker. He was sick, so he had to sit outside so as not to infect others. I think this picture perfectly captures the way each of us feels when sick...
Sophie loved having adoring cousins around. I didn't want Sophie to feel so bad about Katie having a special dress to wear, so I made her a skirt to match the one I made for myself. She loved matching her mommy.
The proud parents with the soon-to-be missionary. My parents are now empty nesters, and they say it's fabulous.
Four generations
Me and my Bug.
My baby brother *sniff*.
Sandy and Wade made Will this awesome cake!
A trip to grandma and grandpa's wouldn't be complete without Sophie's cousins dressing her up.
She is such a pretty baby!


1 comments:
What a fun event! Katie is such a doll.
Post a Comment