Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fiesta Fun and Splash Pad Fun

The day after the 4th Justin and I decided to take his Aunt Yvonne and Cousin Chrissy to Fiesta Fun. We had an absolute blast.

Justin and Yvonne playing ski ball.


Justin and Chrissy decided to have a race on the go-carts.





The next day we took the girls to the splash pad. This was Katie's first splash pad experience. She was 1 day over 2 months here.


She wasn't so sure about her feet getting wet...


Sophie is always all about the splash pad...











The shutter didn't quite open on this shot, but I think it's kind of cool...





The tired look on my face comes from the exhaustion of 2 kids. Luckily, Katie started sleeping through the night at 2 weeks. Yeah! (I was really worried about having another kid when Sophie didn't sleep through the night until 10 months.)





Justin's an absolutely amazing father.






1 comments:

Nikki said...

Is it just me or are you posting about the 4th of July events in November???? Haha!

Your family is so darling. And I am happy to hear that Katie is sleeping through the night at 2 weeks! That's pretty amazing. Did you guys do something different with her or is just awesome like that?

I think the shutter pic is my fave. That's a pretty cool effect that was completely unintended.

Hey, I'd love to take you up on the belly band offer. I did borrow one pair of pants from a friend who just had a baby, but I really am not into buying more pants at this time (especially ones I'll only wear a few months). So maybe you could bring over some fabric when you come visit teach. *wink wink*