Justin earned another diamond club trip from work. This time, he earned it in his new position as a sales supervisor. I love that he is so incredible at his job because free trips every six months to amazing locations is something I can definitely handle. We are so grateful that Justin has a job during this difficult time, and that Allconnect still rewards employees. We never thought we'd be able to take trips like this until our kids were grown and gone. We'll definitely enjoy it until Justin's time at Allconnect is done.
The beach in front of our hotel. This is where we spent the majority of our time.
We went into town to check out the local scene.
It's a pirate ship! That weird looking finger is supposed to be my hook.
A local suggested we check out Gators restaurant, and it was awesome! Justin and I still talk about gator nuggets.
The people behind me are all looking at a woman who, just then, passed out cold on the floor. Apparently 3 wine coolers, no water, and sitting out on the sun deck is a bad combination. Who would've thunk?
Us on the beach.
We watched a storm roll in...
Our incredible hotel.
I love my husband because he loves to pull GQ poses just for fun...
While searching for shells, we found many hermit crabs which totally freaked me out.
At a dinner our first night.
We found sand dollars on a sand bar. They look a little creepy and prehistoric.
Justin's award ceremony.
The St George and Atlanta winners.
Justin had 4 people from his team win, 2 of them won the double diamond (Felicia couldn't make it). That means 6 of the 20 spots were filled by Justin's team mates. What can I say? I think my husband's pretty awesome!
We are excited for our next trip in March which will be a 4 day cruise to Cozumel, Mexico!


0 comments:
Post a Comment