Monday, December 12, 2011

This post has been a long time coming, but every time I go to work on it, I start bawling (I'm a baby, I know).  I have finally decided to brave the tears...

Before the Colleys left we did a little picture scavenger hunt with them, and it was soooo fun!  We basically put objects and locations in one bowl, and our names in another bowl.  Each of us took turns drawing a paper from each bowl, and we would take a picture with that object, with that person.  (We then returned the name to the bowl and removed the object.)

Before we set out, we took pictures of the future Mr and Mrs...
 We had to give Katie a little tutorial on playing hard to get...
 She succeeded in playing with a toy nonchalantly.  That certainly caught the right attention...
 She couldn't resist a peek to see if she had captivated him.  Indeed her plan worked...
 So cute!
 Our first photo target: a bush.

 The fire hydrant.  I think this picture speaks for itself...
 Sophie always wanted to get in on the fun.
 
 This picture makes me laugh because Simon reminds me of a monkey ready to search Kristy's hair for a little snack.
 We joked about this looking like an engagement pose.
 Kristy definitely has some spirited boys on her hands.
 Here's our picture with a flower.  These were the only pitiful ones we could find nearby, so naturally we decided to smoke them.  Naturally right?
 Sophie taking it easy...
 I just can't get enough of their cuteness...
 Simon and Justin have a... special relationship.


 By a drinking fountain.  Justin's an opportunist...
 Again, no explanation needed...
 Okay, so we couldn't find an animal to pet, so this was our substitute.
 Pretty Kristy...
 We're pretty sure people in the neighborhood were looking out their windows.  We may have given them reason to worry...
 Okay, so not a bug, but it worked.
 I still don't know how Kristy does that...

 

 We tracked down a pedestrian for a group shot.

 
 

 And we had to include this sign down the street.  It never ceases to make me smile as we drive on by.  We definitely exceeded this very specific speed limit.

 We had to get a jumping shot, but I am unskilled in timing, so there were a few failed attempts before...
 ...
 success!!!
 I smashed that speed!
 I love this picture!

 Too cool for school...


0 comments: