September was such a fun and crazy month for us! We're just loving life, and we especially love our little girls.
Here are the deleted scenes of September. Okay, so more like randomness of September, but anyway...
I gave the girls a bath, put Katie in her crib, and then I couldn't find Sophie. I walked in to find her in Katie's crib. She said Katie was lonely.
Sophie loves to eat a spoonful of peanut butter for a snack. Justin got her on this kick, and without fail, Sophie chases me down with the peanut butter after lunch.She's keeping dad up to date on all the latest news. Justin looks pretty shocked.
Katie loves her walker.
I caught Sophie putting on my lipstick.
My sweet bug!
Family movie night on the living room floor.
She was sad because I left to get the camera. Once she noticed I was back, she was a lot happier.
Katie loves to eat with us.
She doesn't love the food, but the idea is great.
I had to laugh when she was sitting in her swing, and she wouldn't put her arms down.
I couldn't find Sophie one day. I was frantically searching, contemplating calling the police when I happened to hear her in the laundry room...
Pretty Sophie...
She's quite a ham really.
I woke up one Saturday morning to find Sophie dressed like this. Justin got clothes out of Katie's drawer thinking they were Sophie's. I asked him why he though the clothes were so incredibly small, and he said he just figured she'd gone through a growth spurt.
We love to feed the ducks at the park.


1 comments:
Cute :D
Post a Comment