Friday, December 16, 2011

If You Could Hie to Kolob

Our wonderful friends invited us to go up to their cabin for a night, and we had a wonderful time!  We loved just having time to relax with some fabulous company.

Sweet little Abby
Sophie loved playing in the dirt most of all.
You can see a glimpse of all the games we were able to play.
Oh, and we had amazing food!

We called these the death stairs.
The mighty fisherman came back with a fine catch.

And I got to clean the fish!  There's no sarcasm involved; I actually love it!

We played a way fun bean bag game.  I am happy to say I was on the winning team both when we did boys against girls and couple against couple.





Justin held Abby because she was feeling left out of all the fun.



The view was amazing!




Sophie even got to fish.

Thanks again Josh and Jen!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Looks like you guys had fun. And what??? Ashley- you LIKE to clean fish?? OH crazy lady- or are you are you a real woman? ;) I think so!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!