Okay, so I know I'm posting about October in January, but stay tuned over the next few days as a bunch of posts will show up and bring me up to date.
My mom invited us to attend her Halloween Carnival at Hurricane Elementary School. Justin had to work because it was a Thurs evening, but the kids and I had a fantastic time.
I made Sophie this Rapunzel dress. Her hair didn't look quite so scraggly before, but she had been jumping in a bouncy castle pretty much non-stop up to this point.
I think Sophie re-entered this bouncy castle almost 30 times. My mom got us a huge amount of tickets, and this is all Sophie wanted to do...I did go pick up some food in between all the jumping, and while I was standing with my pickle, I looked down to see Katie going to town on it. I can't believe that a girl who wouldn't eat apple sauce was loving a pickle. I guess she comes by it rightfully because I love, love them!
Katie was a teddy bear (the same costume Sophie wore when she was a baby), but Sophie insisted she was a gummy bear. To this day if you ask Sophie what Katie was for Halloween, she will insist gummy bear.
I love this picture!


0 comments:
Post a Comment