Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Zion

After a particularly difficult week for my family it was so nice to get away for a day.  My parents were staying up in Zion, so we decided to join them for a Saturday.

Katie loves her grandma.
 She's such a babe!
 Group shot--only our picture taker cut out Katie.
 These squirrels are pretty consistent when it comes to getting food...
 Sophie wanted to walk the entire time, but unfortunately her little legs got so tired.  She really didn't want to get in the stroller though...
 Yeah for family shots!
 Like I said before, very persistent....

 Apparently the squirrel didn't read the sign.

 My mom and dad.


 My dad took us all to get some ice cream in Springdale.
 Sophie got birthday cake ice cream.  It kept dripping, and Justin and I had to take turns licking it so it wouldn't go anywhere.  Let's just say we fought over this job.... Over who had to do it.  Talk about yuck!  Sorry to those of you who just love birthday cake.
 Sophie is among its fans.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss all the fun stuff! Oh wait, I was in Havasupai! Suckers!