Friday, January 6, 2012

Staheli Farms

On a Monday evening, we got together with my mom and dad and Gary and Megs for some fun at Staheli farms.  Sophie of course loved it because she loves all things animals.
 Yes, I'm the crazy mother who put her daughter in a white dress for the farms.  Yes, I wasn't thinking.  Luckily, bleach works...

 The loved that this goat was in the feed bucket.



 This jumping pillow was a definite hit; it was incredibly difficult to get them to move on.

 Here's the group shot before heading into the maze.  Once in, we weren't sure we were going to make it out.  Sophie led us most of the way, and we just went where she wanted to go.  Eventually she was overthrown as leader when we went around the same circle 4 times.
 My dad gave Sophie a dollar to ride on this horse.  I was so excited for it, but Justin DID NOT want her on  there.  It took a lot of convincing, but he finally conceded when he saw an 18 month-old little boy on one.  He was still nervous the entire time, and he breathed a huge sigh of relief when it was over.  My dad stood by her the whole time, so I saw no danger, but I love how concerned Justin was for his little girl.
 It was really dark at this point.  The sun completely set during her ride, and that's why my camera is funky.  Sophie loved riding the horse!

0 comments: