Monday, January 23, 2012

Our New Puppy

We broke down and got Sophie a new puppy.  She loves dogs more than just about anything.  I searched online forever, and we finally found the perfect dog for us.  We needed a hypoallergenic dog because Justin's family is all allergic.  We headed down to Vegas to pick her up, and we have loved her ever since.  Okay, so I don't love the peeing on my carpet part, but we are working on it.

While in the process of buying our dog, I was texting the seller to get everything arranged, and became friends with her through text messaging.  Strange, I know, but it's true.  The seller turned out to be Sarah Nitta from The Biggest Loser.  She looks fabulous still as you can see, and she and her husband Jason were awesome!  We had a good time visiting with them.  

Justin wanted a picture with Jason because he's the husband of a famous person.


When we showed up at Justin's parent's house with our new puppy, they decided they needed one too, so they ended up with our puppy's sister.  



We named her Scammer because in our search for a puppy, we encountered more scams than legitimate puppies.  The name fits her since she has a bit of a mischievous side.
Scammer and Sophie are the best of friends...
Katie even likes her.



1 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun! I love the pictures of Sophie holding Scammer on her little bike thing. So cute! Dogs make such great friends!