Well, last time I posted I didn't think the baby was ever going to come out, and the next day she did! It has been an amazing experience, and painful I might add. I always knew having a baby would be painful, but I didn't quite know about all the after pains... I love being a new mom, and I love my beautiful Baby Sophie!
JUNE
3 weeks ago


2 comments:
WOW! She sure is a cutie!!
Congrats to both of you!!!
Adorable!! I'm the proudest GREAT aunt in the world! Very sad that I have spoken to people since after that beautiful bundle arrived but nobody told me, but happy all the same!! I hate living so far away. I'll be in Vegas from the 14th to the 18th of December on business. Heather is coming over one afternoon. Maybe you could bring that sweetness, too??? I'd love to see you!!
Post a Comment