I've been wondering what our baby will look like. These are the pictures of Justin and me when we were born.
JUNE
3 weeks ago
I've been wondering what our baby will look like. These are the pictures of Justin and me when we were born.
Posted by justinandash at 7:07 PM
2 comments:
Hmmm...that is a toughy! I bet she gets dark hair and eyelashes, but her face will be shaped more like Ashley's. I guess we'll just have to wait for the weekend to find out for sure! Either way, I am sure she will be the most beautiful baby you've ever seen!
Hey guys!! We were SO excited to see you had a new post, we thought that little Sophie must have decided to come for Thanksgiving!!
haha
But I agree with Megs though she is going to be a beautiful little girl with such good looking parents! Can't wait to see her!!
Post a Comment