Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Anniversary!

Today is our anniversary! I have loved every minute of being married to my very best friend. He is so sweet and kind, and I can't imagine my life without him. This has been an eventful year for us with buying a house and having a baby! We couldn't be happier, simply couldn't be happier! These are some pictures from our wedding day!



Someone always has to wear my grandfather's purple jump suit to the weddings in my family. For our wedding, it was Will's turn!

My dad and me dancing.
Justin and his mom.
Our cake fell over when we cut it. Believe me, that started the cameras flashing!

2 comments:

Mee said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you have some good memories there!

Mia
I want to come by and see you...ok, I'll just call you!

Anonymous said...

someone gave me your blog address and suggested you be added to the HHS alumni blog. If that's OK comment back cuz we'd love to have ya :) thanks
Stephanie Lindhardt
www.hurricanehighalumni.blogspot.com