So, I am going crazy waiting for a baby to come! My original due date said the 11th, but the due date was changed to the 4th because that is what the ultrasound said, and I think she's never going to come! I think it would be better if the doctor just said that she would come some time in the month of December. Broad, I know, but much easier to deal with. I am officially over-due according to the doctor's chart, and now I can sympathize with all those other terribly uncomfortable and cranky, over-due women!
Meanwhile, I'm trying to get through the rest of school. I luckily got almost everything done early! I am so excited to be done with my degree...I definitely will not miss going to class.
JUNE
3 weeks ago


2 comments:
Hey Guys!! Congrats in advance for the new edition to the family!! I was at work this morning when you called Glade with the news you were heading to the hospital!! Hope all goes well!
We can't wait to see picures of your little one. She will be beautiful! I hope everything goes well.
Post a Comment