Sunday, December 14, 2008

Family Pictures

We went to Justin's parent's house sunday to take family photos. We had a great time!

My baby and me
The big group goofy shot!

The whole family
The next ones are pictures of our little family.
Another one with Sophie and me!

3 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Who has a baby and looks like a supermodel the very next week, not to mention your gorgeous hospital photos. I always look like a Rhino who's taken too many muscle relaxers!!! It's just not fair!

I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. We're coming down on Friday! I'll keep you posted.

Megs said...

Every time that I see you posted, I keep hoping there will be more pics of adorable Sophie. What luck! I still need to meet her in person though!

Unknown said...

Hey Ash! Good to hear from ya. I couldn't remember what your married last name was, so I'm glad I now will not forget (I forgot Jenny's too). Congrats on the baby! That is really exciting. Keep me posted :)