This weekend started out with a birthday party at Justin's parent's house. Justin's brother Aaron turned 28.
Sophie and I eating. I have a really goofy smile because Justin shot the picture while my mouth was full of food.
I really don't know what this look is about.

Aaron with one of his presents. It's an office chair from a bunch of us.

On Sunday we had dinner at my parent's house, and then we watched a movie in the comfort of some love sacs.

Such a pretty girl! Right after this picture, Sophie ventured to the stairs and fell a little more than halfway down. It scared the daylights out of me! Then on Monday, she was bit by our rabbit (who is now looking for a new home). We took her to instacare and got her on some antibiotics for infection. She is now suffering from a fever and a runny nose. It's been a tough few days for this little girl.

Jennifer with her boyfriend Kyle.

On Monday, we had the privilege of attending and helping out with a wedding reception for a Slovakian couple in our ward Antone and Katarina. They never got a reception back home because of their membership in the church, so we threw a huge party. It was such a blast!

Sophie even got to see Tucker at the reception. Both of them were very into Justin's hair.

Brother Watkins was playing with Sophie and made her into a "Hollywood girl." She loved it!
1 comments:
I love both posts! You are so good to keep us and do these things so that I can steel your pictures!
Post a Comment