Monday, September 7, 2009

Sophie is 9 Months Old!

This month has just flown by--I can hardly believe how big my baby is getting! Sophie is developing quite a fun little personality. She absolutely loves music--especially classical music. When I was driving in the car one day, I was going through the stations and decided to listen to the classical station. Later, I tried to change the station, and Sophie freaked out. Now, whenever we are in the car, the classical music must be on! Sophie is now 16 1/2 pounds which puts her in the 10th percentile. She is still just a sweet and happy baby, and we love her very much!

Justin got a bonus gift cart from work, and he decided to buy his little girl this adorable dress!
Sophie has recently discovered her tongue, and she sticks it out while she jabbers away.

Every time I give Sophie a bath, she puts this octopus in her mouth. She just loves it!
Sophie loves to play with her cousin Tucker, and since Gary and Megs live so close, she gets to play with him all the time. Okay, by playing, that mostly means that she's trying to grab his eyes, but she is quite entertained by it. Here is Sophie pushing Tucker around in her walker.And them holding hands
Sophie loves to pull herself to a standing position, especially to get all her toys out of her toy box.


Sophie loves to ride in the shopping cart when we go to the store, and when I pull the cart close enough to the shelves, she loves to grab stuff and play with it. Several times I have gone to check out only to discover Sophie has grabbed a little toy at some point in the store.

Sophie loves to eat big people food. As long as it's what we are eating, she will love it too.
d
Sophie's hair is always crazy!


She is such a happy, smiling baby!

0 comments: