Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jake's Baptism

Over Labor Day, we went up to Holden to celebrate Jake's birthday and baptism. Get ready for a LOT of pictures!

April (The proud mother)
Sophie and Daddy

Sophie
We ate outside in the beautiful weather. Here is my Dad under a tree.
The men talking and waiting for the food.
Emma and Jennifer
Jennifer and Megs
Jennifer, Megs, and I
Danny and Jennifer
Sophie and Daddy again. Sophie loves to ride on Justin's shoulders (especially because she loves to pull his hair)
Gary and Will
The whole crowd. It's a good thing the weather turned out so great because I don't think we all would have fit in April's house!
Sophie was begging everyone for food. She especially loved to beg from DeeAnn because she fed her.
April and Jake
Time to open presents!
Danny thought it was his birthday too. He kept previewing the gifts for Jake.
Danny and Emma were too excited to stay away.
Such a handsome boy!
My mom, Sophie, Grandpa Green, and Grandma Green
Sophie and April are best pals.
We all formed a message line. I got the short end of the stick though...
All my siblings (minus Max; he broke down on the way to Holden)
Us again! I actually look like I'm almost as tall as them in this picture! But notice how I'm standing up straight and they are all slouched...
The whole family (minus Max and several children).
April and Will (It's a classic Houghton family pose)
April and Sophie were really tired after a long day.

0 comments: