I haven't blogged in over a week because we have been extremely sick. Last Tuesday, Sophie came down with a high fever and cold symptoms. It was the day after she was bit by our rabbit, so we assumed she had an infection, so we got her some antibiotics. The next day I came down with the stuff. It just felt like a terrible head cold with a little bit of flu. Well after almost a week of being miserable, we consulted with our doctor who informed us we had that new flu strain going around. It is similar to swine flu, but it hasn't killed anybody yet (a definite bonus). The health department called to inform us we had to be quarantined until today. Justin only had to miss a little bit of work (he didn't really get it too bad anyway). Well, after almost 10 days of dealing with a miserable sickness, we are all well. Thank goodness! Now life as we know it can get back on track! :)
JUNE
3 weeks ago


3 comments:
You are supposed to have lots of immunities built up from all that pharmacy work. I hear your not working too much though. Me either. Just here in Kanab mostly. I miss seeing you, so get blogging. Love, Nicole
PS - sorry you and your fam were so sick. bummer.
I'm glad you're feeling better! I've been worried and wondering about you all week. Good to hear you'll be able to go to the lake, I know how much you love it! Love you!!!
I'm glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment