Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Yummy Peachy Day

I got a ton of peaches last week; I'm talking 40 lbs of peaches (which is a lot by the way)! The thought of pealing, cutting, and bottling all those peaches by myself was a daunting thought, so I cajoled a friend into helping me with the process. Mia and I had a great time, but while we were cutting it seemed as though those peaches were multiplying before our eyes!

Notice those bottles in the background! Yummy peaches all year long. Yeah! (I'm a lot more excited about eating them now that it's been a little while. I couldn't stomach the thought before.)
I'm so glad Mia was willing to come over and help!
Sophie's little friend kept her very entertained during the process.

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Wow! What a woman! Isn't bottling the best, once it's done that is...

The Holland Family said...

Awesome Ash! I love bottled peaches. I miss seeing you. Love, Nicole