Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Very Special Scrabble Game

On Sunday evenings, Justin and I love to play games. One of our favorites is Scrabble, but there's only one problem--it takes Justin FOREVER to take his turn. We're talking 10-20 min! So after some frustration, we started a new game. We decided as long as you could make the word sound right, it was point-worthy. Let me say, this version of Scrabble is a lot more fun, and in a lot of ways, more challenging. It took me a little bit to throw out my English degree background and delve in, but it provided many laughs and tons of entertainment.
This is our very special board. Can you tell what the words are?...

6 comments:

The Jones Family said...

The sad thing is, that's kind of what the board looks like when Kody and I play for real!!!

Nikki said...

Hahaha! That is the BEST Scrabble I have ever seen! It makes me want to play that way too!

Unknown said...

I like it. It's brilliant. I will win at this one for sure!

McCall said...

Haha that's awesome. Maybe we will start the tradition ;)

Megs said...

Wi aparrentlee nede too hav a scrabul nite wyth yu gize :)

TYLER & NICOLE JOHNSON said...

:) We all really should have a scrabble party!! Your version looks like way more fun than the original!